The following bugs have been completely fixed and patched in this update. Only bugs reported or noticed by staff members were accounted for and patched in this update.
• AntiAD considering ".." or "..." advertising in the chat.
AntiAd has been fixed and you should no longer be warned for containing more than one period in a message.
• Sponges when thrown, in MLN Raiding, did not absorb water.
Sponges can now be thrown as said in the past update and do absorb water.
• MLN Raiding having crashing at random times because of memory usage.
The Faction Map has been removed from the website for causing lag and eventually causing a server crash. It has been replaced with player tracking, as shown in this tutorial.
• Staffs are too easy to craft and considered "OP".
Instead of using an emerald in the crafting recipes, an emerald block must be used instead. In addition to that, staffs now break after ~10 uses and also appear to be enchanted hoes. Old staffs, in the form of enchanted sticks, will no longer function.
• Some MCMMO skills were not working due to our anti-hack system.
All MCMMO skills are now compatible with our anti-hack system and should be fully functional.
• Premium and Elite players are missing the /CI command (clears inventory).
The /CI command has been added to both memberships.
• Spawn cages are too easy to obtain. Some players have 50+ on SkyBlock islands.
To balance cage crafting, it now takes a diamond block surrounded by ironbars in a crafting table to create a Basic Mob Cage. From there, you can still use the original recipes for specific mob cages such as a Blaze Cage.
• Second mob arenas are missing, as promised in the last update.
Mob arenas were re-implemented. However, only 1 arena will be in each server. Both arenas are the same and were built by yours truly, LoneEclipse. Each arena now supports up to 64 players at a time. New classes were also added, including Magician (staffs).
• Purchasing Premium or Elite now includes redeemable MCMMO levels.
• Lottery feature has been removed due to low popularity.
• /realname command added to find the real username of a player using a nickname in the chat.
• "Server Guide" coming soon.
• Website reverted to bright theme and ML icons and graphics updated.